THE GRANDS BOULEVARDS
A walk on the Grands Boulevards from the Madeleine church to the Place de la République
The Madeleine Church from Place de la Concorde
The Madeleine church
Florist on Place de la Madeleine
Boulevard des Capucines
West facade of the "Le Printemps" store
Terrace of the store "Le Printemps"
The dome of the restaurant on the terrace of the "Le Printemps" store
The dome of Galeries Lafayette at Christmas
The Garnier opera
The facade of the Opéra comique
Notre-Dame de Lorette and the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Montmartre from rue Laffitte
The head office of BNP Paribas bank on Boulevard des Italiens
Temple of fresh money. !! Entrance to the bank's head office on Boulevard des Italiens
Passage of the Princes. This small passage now contains the JouéClub sign divided into sections in all the old stores in order to preserve the original integrity.
Parisian café-restaurant located 32 boulevard Poissonnière, Paris 9th. Founded in 1865, it was famous for the dinners organized there by personalities and members of the intellectual and artistic Parisian elite.
Passage des Panoramas. Entrance to the passage, rue Montmartre . This covered passage is the oldest covered passage in Paris and one of the first covered commercial passages in Europe.
Passage des Panoramas. Break from a variety theater actress
In the passage Jouffroy, in front of the Grévin museum.
Café le Sunset Boulevard, Boulevard Poissonnière, 75009 Paris
The Max Linder Panorama cinema is one of the last theaters on the great Parisian boulevards and the last panoramic mono-screen. Boulevard Poissonnière in the 9ᵉ.
One of the rare witnesses of the painted advertisements of the twenties in Paris. The lettering "Cadum soap for the toilet" has been reconstructed. The pink-cheeked Baby Cadum can continue to smile at passers-by on Boulevard Montmartre for another century if the building is not demolished by then.
Indiana cafe. Boulevard Bonne Nouvelle
Patrick Maréchal store in the Passage des Panoramas.
Restaurants in the Passage des Panoramas.
Cafe, Boulevard Saint-Martin
The Porte Saint-Denis is a triumphal arch located in the current 10 arrondissement of Paris and built in 1672, by the architect François Blondel, to the glory of Louis XIV. It is located on the site of a Paris gate of the former enclosure of Charles V.
Place de la République.